Hopes and Planning in 2021

Hello my name is Aulia and welcoming the new year, many people have new resolutions, prayers, and hopes in 2021

      i hope 2021 is much better than 2020, and i pray that 2021 full of good news, blessings, and positive vibes. And also i always hope to be a better person tommorow than today. may this new year brings just happiness not tear, and all problems will be finished. ꒰•̤ ▿ •̤ ꒱ ♡

      I want to get the business that I am currently achieving to enter public tertiary institutions with the SMMPTN pathway scholarship, I also really want to get results from me. have the fortune to find work. I also hope that covid 19 will disappear this year so that I can do my activities more freely. I also hope this year I can meet my idol and I will talk about many things with him. 

I wish to be a better, responsible, disciplined woman and be able to increase grades for better report card results in order to get the university I hope for. 




This year too, I have my 17th birthday, where I am getting older and trying my best to make my family happy, proud.


Neither did I, I hope 2021 will be much better than last year.  our life is a mystery that we ourselves do not know the storyline, our guidance is just the belief that God has outlined all the destiny of our lives.  Whatever we do today, in the end all of them will become a memory, I hope that this new year will have a good memory and I can share with people and have a positive impact.  I want everyone to be happy this year, no more prolonged sadness, anxiety, and depression.  I want to be a devoted daughter and make my parents proud, increase my achievement in school and at least have a better friend to always listen to my complaints.

And my planning in 2021? 

  • Study for pursue my dream university 
  • Save my money for my needs
  • More productive 
  • Trip to Jogja or Bandung with my friends
  • Spending time at amusement park
  • Me time at cinema 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BIOGRAPHY OF RA. KARTINI

A LETTER.

Narrative Text