WELCOME

       
Hello everyone, how are u?, let me introduce my
self. My name is Aulia Putri Rahmawati . You can call
me Aulia. I am a student at 27 senior high school
jakarta. I was in 11th grade. I got a new class and new
friends, and of course a new atmosphere.
      If anyone does not understand the material they will
help, my favorite subjects are mathematics and physics,
i really like to count, i was born in Jakarta 12th 2004,
i'm 15 years old. My Hobby is cooking, My favorite food
is fried rice. I would like to be a doctor.
      We meet again in the new class and meet on this
blog, I am very sad because we are still doing school
online, because of the covid 19 pandemic, but I am also
grateful to be able to do learning even though distance,
and study at home . there are some difficulties that
occur due to online learning, it is difficult to digest what
is taught but we must do this to keep abiding by the
health protocol
       

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BIOGRAPHY OF RA. KARTINI

A LETTER.

Narrative Text